How to Deposit with BTC?
Step 1. Create a new Deposit order in 7XL Cashier
Step 2. Send Bitcoins to 7XL
- Create a new Outgoing Transaction in the BTC wallet of your choice.
- Paste (or enter) the Receiving Address you got in 7XL Cashier on Step 1 in the corresponding field of your Outgoing Transaction details.
- Enter the amount you wish to send in the corresponding field of your Outgoing Transaction details.
- Proceed with the transaction following the instructions of BTC service you use.
Note! Your 7XL account will be credited within 5 minutes from the moment your BTC transaction gets at least one (1) confirmation in Bitcoin network.
Note! Always copy and paste payment details for deposit orders you get in 7XL cashier to avoid possible mistakes! 7XL and Club7XL take no responsibility for any mistakes or inaccuracies made by the user in the payment details of deposit or withdrawal transactions and for any consequences that this may cause since it is each user’s responsibility to make sure all payment details are correct.
How to Withdraw with BTC?
Step 1. Create a new Withdrawal order in 7XL Cashier
- Go to 7XL Cashier (click here for more info) and choose ‘Bitcoins‘ payment method under ‘Withdrawal‘ tab.
- Copy your Bitcoin Receiving Address from your Bitcoin Wallet.
- Fill in the Withdrawal Order Form in 7XL Cashier:
- Enter the amount in USD you want to withdraw;
- Paste your Bitcoin Receiving Address that you got in your Bitcoin Wallet;
- Press ‘Order Withdrawal‘ button.
- Once you have successfully created your withdrawal order you will get te following message:
If all goes well Bitcoin transactions sent with the correct fee take between 10-60 minutes when you are sending Bitcoins to your Bitcoin Wallet. If your transaction is taking longer than this, please check that the fee is correct.
Transactions between LocalBitcoins users are instantaneous.
I’ve waited 60 minutes and my transaction is still pending, now what?
Your Bitcoin transaction was most likely sent with a fee that’s too low or the Bitcoin network might be experiencing congestion, in this case transactions will take much longer to go through.
Bitcoin transactions have to be confirmed by the Bitcoin network before they are usable from the wallet they are sent to.
To check the status of your Bitcoin transaction
- You need to know the transaction id (TX ID) or the receiving wallet address (looks like: 1JF7RrjBzmVymz3cFeGWA7iVg3y6UXxyg) and the amount of Bitcoins transferred.
- Go to Blockchain.com.
- Type in the receiving address or the transactions ID (TXID) into the Search field. Use the Bitcoin amount to quickly identify transactions if the receiving address has several transactions incoming.
- Click the transaction to view more information about it
- Look for where it shows you how many confirmations the transaction has.
If your transaction has…
- …more than six confirmations: the receiving wallet has received the transaction. Please contact the provider of the wallet if the transaction still does not appear in the receiving wallet.
- …0-6 confirmations or unconfirmed: the transaction has left the sending wallet and is still under way.
- …you cannot find the transaction: the transaction never left from the sending wallet. Contact the provider of the sending wallet.
Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, once you’ve sent money to another Bitcoin address it is not possible to reverse it.
Please note that the same wallet can have multiple incoming addresses. The Bitcoin protocol ensures that Bitcoins are not sent to an address that does not exist, but they can be sent to addresses which are inactive or not controlled by anyone.