How to Deposit with Webmoney?
Step 1. Create a new Deposit order in 7XL Cashier
- Go to 7XL Cashier (click here for more info) and choose ‘Webmoney’ payment method under ‘Deposit‘ tab.
- Press ‘Order Deposit’ button.
- Copy WMZ Purse number (1) and comment (note/description) text (2) from the highlited boxes. You’ll transfer your funds to this purse in the next step.
Note! Always copy and paste payment details for deposit orders you get in 7XL Cashier to avoid possible mistakes. By making a deposit, you confirm that the recipient’s username, amount of transfer and other payment details (including comment/note/description text) are correct.
Step 2. Send WMZ to 7XL
- To send WMZ from your purse, paste the WMZ Purse number and comment (note/description) text which you got in 7XL Cashier in the corresponding field of ‘Send WebMoney‘ window; put the amount you wish to send and press ‘Next‘ button.
- Follow further instructions in your WM Keeper to complete the transaction.
Note! Always copy and paste payment details for deposit orders you get in 7XL cashier to avoid possible mistakes! 7XL and Club7XL take no responsibility for any mistakes or inaccuracies made by the user in the payment details of deposit or withdrawal transactions and for any consequences that this may cause since it is each user’s responsibility to make sure all payment details are correct.
How to Withdraw with Webmoney?
Step 1. Create a new Withdrawal order in 7XL Cashier
- Go to 7XL Cashier (click here for more info) and choose ‘Webmoney’ payment method under ‘Withdrawal‘ tab.
- Fill in the withdrawal order form:
- Enter your WMZ Purse number;
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw;
- Press ‘Order Withdrawal’ button.
- Once you have successfully created your withdrawal order you will get te following message:
You’ve entered wrong comment (note/descriptin) text and/or WMZ Purse number in the payment details of your outgoing transaction in your WM Keeper.
So, after you create a depositing order (via Webmoney) you will get payment details (WMZ purse number and comment (note/description) text) which you should use for outgoing transaction.
As you can see, the description text should look like this: xxxxx#yyyyy, where xxxxx – is your 7XL username and yyyyy – is the number of an order. E.g. for description “example #46505“, example – is a recipent’s username and #46505 – is the number of an order.
Note! Always double check you entered the correct payment details before transferring your funds, since in the case of the funds were transferred to a wrong wallet or credited to a wrong 7XL user it will be impossible to return them back.
The main reason for this situation is that you entered a wrong WMZ Purse number when created a withdrawal order and your funds were transferred to another person’s WMZ Purse.
Please keep in mind that Webmoney transactions are irreversible, once you’ve sent money to another WMZ Purse it is not possible for anyone to reverse it.