Bad Beats Of The Day
Got Bad Beats in Omaha?
Check the leaderboard to find out whether your bad beat won you a prize.
How it works?
- Players who lose the pot while holding anything stronger than a Queen-high flush at Omaha cash games will make the Bad Beats Of The Day leaderboard.
- Top 20 players of the leaderboard will receive prizes everyday.
The Leaderboard will become available from the 7XL poker application starting from February, 1st.
- Leaderboard placement will be determined by the following, in order.
- How strong the player’s losing hand is
- Size of the pot
- When the Bad Beat happened
- Other Requirements
- Player’s hand must be a Queen-high flush or stronger
- Hand must go to showdown between 2 players only
- The board needs to run only once (RIO), in an All-In situation
- Hand must be played at Pot Limit Omaha cash tables
Terms & Conditions
- Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- This promotion will run through February 1st, 00:00:00 ~ February 28th, 23:59:59 (UTC+0).
- Hands from games other than Omaha are not eligible for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- Hands from AoF Omaha and Omaha tournaments are not eligible for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- Leaderboard rank will be distinguished by the losing player’s hand, the size of the pot, and the time of the bad beat, in order. There will be no ties in the leaderboard.
- Hand must go to showdown between two players, and two players only, to be considered for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- Hands lost by running it twice (RIT), or running it three times (RITT) will not be considered for Bad Beats Of The Day.
- Prizes will be given, and the leaderboard will be reset daily at 00:00 (UTC+0).
- GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.