A series of no-fees tournaments running every 30 minutes with buy-ins as low as $1, $2, $4 and $8
The T$ Builder is our new type of tournament in which the prize pool is paid out in T$ only!
We run the T$ Builder series every 30 minutes with buy-in amounts of $1, $2, $4 and $8.
No satellite tournaments are offered for the T$ Builder tournament series.
There is also no fee for the T$ Builder series, therefore 100% of the buy-in amount will be accumulated into the prize pool.
The payout structure is in auto-payout format with no guarantees. The prize pool will differ based on the total number of registered players.
The minimum required number of players is only 2, which will give you more opportunity to participate in this tournament series.
All the T$ Builder tournaments will have a late registration period of 30 minutes.
Please refer to the T$ Builder schedule below for details.
Tournament Dollars (T$)
Tournament Dollars (also referred to as T$) are an alternate type of currency offered to provide more flexibility for players and only applies to tournaments.
One Tournament Dollar (T$) is equivalent to the cash amount of $1.
Please note T$ cannot be used in cash games, cashed-out, or transferred to other players.
- T$ can be earned through finishing in-the-money in the tournament series called T$ Builder.
- You can also earn T$ by finishing in the top 100 positions on the Tournament Leaderboard. To learn more about our Tournament Leaderboard promotion, click here.
T$ are used automatically where it is available for use, such as tournament registration or staking buy-in registration windows.
If you use all of your T$, but have yet to fully pay the buy-in, then the remaining amount will be automatically deducted from your cash balance.
With regards to T$ for the purpose of staking, T$ will be converted into cash when crediting it into the seller’s account.
Please note that T$ cannot be used together with tournament tickets given any circumstances.
- To check your T$ balance, access the Account > Balance Status page from the software.
- It will be displayed below your cash balance as shown in the image below.
- No, it is not possible to transfer T$ to other players.
- T$ cannot be used in cash games.
- You will only find the T$ payment option where it is available for use.
- No, T$ cannot be cashed out.
- They can only be used for registering into tournaments.
- They can also be used for tournament staking.