All-In or Fold Jackpot
Test your luck with ‘All-In or Fold’!
- In Hold’em, hit the Jackpot by hitting the best possible Straight Flush using both of your hole cards and three of the community cards.
- In Omaha, hit the Jackpot by hitting a Royal Flush.
- Only hands which go to showdown are eligible to be considered for the AoF Jackpot.
Press the button below to find out more about AoF Cash Games:
Hit the Jackpot and claim your prize!
AoF Rake & Jackpot Fee
Terms & Conditions
- Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
- GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
1. Only hands which go to Showdown are AoF jackpot eligible.
For example, if you made a Royal Flush in Omaha, but your opponent folds one’s hand, then you will not be eligible for the AoF jackpot.
2. Only the best five card hand with a combination of two of your hole cards and three of your community cards will be counted towards AoF Jackpot!
Please, refer to the hand below:
The HERO went to showdown with the strongest hand (the best five card hand with a combination of his hole cards and community cards) he had – 6 high Straight Flush (6, 5, 4, 3, 2) in accordance with the Hold’em rules and won with this combination. That is, he went to showdown NOT with the 5 high Straight Flush but with the highest possible combination in this situation – 6 high Straight Flush (6, 5, 4, 3, 2) using only one of his hole cards.
In such cases you also will not be eligible for the AoF jackpot.
- The All-In or Fold (AoF) jackpot is paid out by calculating the payout percentage (stated in the chart below) of the accumulated jackpot at the time a player hits the jackpot.
- For example, let’s say the current AoF jackpot was $520,557.
Using the Payout % listed in the table above, if you meet all the requirements for hitting a jackpot at a $5/$10 (Hold’em) AoF game, then the payout can be calculated as follows:
$520,557 * 0.01 = $5,205.57.