Complete five or more missions each week for a seat at the weekly 'Mission Complete $5,000 Freeroll'!
Each day you can choose one out of three easy missions to do;
completing more than five days a week will give you more chips at the weekly tournament,
so make sure you check your missions, daily!
How To Complete Weekly Missions
Check your Weekly Mission page, and open up your mission.
Choose one of the three missions for the day, and complete it while playing.
Complete at least five per week (Sunday to Saturday), and receive automatic registration to the Mission Complete $5,000 Freeroll.
Enjoy the weekly Mission Complete $5,000 Freeroll on Sundays, and claim your prize!
Mission Complete $5,000 Freeroll Information
Tournament Time : Every Sunday 14:00 (UTC+0)
Game Type: No Limit Hold’em
Guarantee : $5,000
Registration : Automatic registration for players who have completed 5 or more weekly missions
Starting Chips : Chips are given based on the number of missions completed for the relevant week.
5 : 2,000 Chips
6 : 4,000 Chips
7 : 10,000 Chips
Terms & Conditions
- Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- Mission must be opened and checked before starting.
- Missions can only be completed with the main pot, unless specified otherwise.
- Missions can only be completed by running the board once, unless specified otherwise.
- Missions regarding tournaments can only be completed if the tournament ends before mission resets.
- Missions will be based on the UTC time zone. A day starts at 00:00 and ends at 23:59 (UTC+0).
- Weekly mission count resets on Sunday, 00:00:00 (UTC+0).
- At least one hole card must be used for Hold’em and AoF Hold’em missions.
- The promoter has sole and absolute discretion for issuing ‘Bonus Days’ due to foreseeable events that may interfere with weekly missions.
- The promoter has sole and absolute discretion for granting free completion of missions due to unforeseeable events that may interfere with weekly missions.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
- GGNetwork standard rules apply.
1. First, click the Weekly Mission icon in the right corner of the main lobby for PC or the bottom portion of the lobby screen for Mobile to get to the Weekly Mission menu.
2. For PC, this will bring you to the Weekly Mission page. From here, you will be able to check your current streak by looking at the mission calendar on the right side. For example, the image above shows that the player has completed each days mission (as denoted by the red check-mark) and is currently attempting Day 2’s mission.
3. For Mobile, the interface will appear slightly different from top to bottom. Therefore, the mission calendar will appear on the bottom of the screen where you will be able to check your current streak.
- Although there is no fee for this promotion, you will need to check your Weekly Mission every day in order to start the mission and become eligible for invited to Mission Complete $5,000 Freeroll.
- As seen in the images above, first click the Weekly Mission icon in right corner of the main lobby for PC and bottom left section for Mobile.
- Click the Check Today’s Mission button to begin the mission to opt-in to the mission.
- Please note that you must click this button daily in order to get the missions.
What are the key points that I should be aware of?
- Successful completion of missions will only take the main pot into consideration.
- Chopping the pot or winning a side pot for missions such as ‘Win a showdown with a Full House’ will not be considered a successful completion of the said mission.
- Unless clearly stated otherwise within the mission, successful completion of missions will only take Run It Once into consideration.
- In order to complete a ‘Win a showdown with a Full House’ mission, you must only Run It Once. If you choose to Run It Twice (RIT) or Run It Three Times (RITT), then this will not be considered a successful completion of the said mission.
- Successful completion of missions involving tournaments will take the end of the tournament into consideration.
- For example, you attempt a mission which requires you to place first in a Daily Red tournament; however, you enter the corresponding tournament at 23:00 (UTC+0). In this situation, you must place first before the day ends (23:59:00 UTC+0), or else you will fail the mission.
- Certain missions have specific requirements that you must complete and additionally only apply to specific game types.
- For example, a mission requiring you to ‘Perform No-Look All-In’ will only apply to Hold’em and Omaha games because this No-Look All-In option is only available at these games.
- Please note that missions will be based on the UTC time zone.
- A day starts at 00:00 (UTC+0) and ends at 23:59 (UTC+0).
- That is why it is important to click the Check Mission as soon as you can in order to have more time to complete the mission.